About Your Stay and Our Facilities
- Q. Can I leave my luggage at the hotel prior to check–in and after check–out?
- A. Yes, we store guest luggage. Please request this service at the front desk. Note that we cannot accept valuables or hazardous materials.
- Q. Is it possible to send my luggage to the hotel before check–in?
- A. Yes, we accept luggage deliveries. Please send your luggage, with your reservation dates clearly indicated on the luggage, to the following address.
Address: 1-1-1 Nihonbashi Kakigaracho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0014
- Q. Is Internet access available?
- A. Wi–Fi is available throughout the hotel and wired LAN connections are available in all rooms.
Internet access is free of charge for our guests.
We also lend personal computers. Please request one at the front desk.
Note that a limited number of computers is available.
- Q. What are the check–in and check–out times?
- A. Check–in starts at 3:00 p.m. and check–out is by 10:00 a.m.
Note that check–out after 10:00 a.m. is subject to an additional charge for an extended stay.
- Q. Is there a curfew?
- A. No. The front desk is open and staffed around the clock to provide service. Please leave your keys at the front desk before leaving the hotel, and enjoy the nightlife.
- Q. Can I reserve the same room for more than one night?
- A. Please indicate your request when booking your stay. We will try to accommodate your needs insofar as possible, but there may be occasions when we are unable to do so.
- Q. Are there non–smoking rooms?
- A. Yes. Please request a non–smoking room when you make your reservation. We will try to meet your request; however, because the number of non-smoking rooms is limited, there may be occasions when we are unable to meet a request.
- Q. Can I bring food into the hotel?
- A. Yes. Our guests can bring food into the hotel, and we do not provide room service. Also, we recommend that guests shop at the Lawson store inside the hotel. Please be informed that we do not accept meal delivery services such as for pizza.
- Q. Do you have breakfast service?
- A. We do not provide breakfast service. Our guests may go to nearby restaurants or shop at the Lawson store on the first floor with the 300–yen gift voucher we give to each guest. Please note that some stay plans do not include this voucher.
- Q. Are there any ATMs near the hotel?
- A. There is an ATM in the Lawson store on the first floor.
- Q. Is there a coin laundry inside the hotel?
- A. The coin laundry is on the fourth floor of the hotel. Detergent is available at the front desk. Laundry services are available from outside vendors. Please feel free to contact the front desk about outside laundry services.
- Q. Are parking spaces available within the hotel premises?
- A. We do not have a parking facility. Please use one of the nearby parking lots. The front desk can provide directions to preferred parking facilities.
Reservations and Rates
- Q. When do we pay for the stay?
- A. Please complete payment at check-in.
- Q. Can we pay with a credit card?
- A. Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Diners Club cards.
- Q. Are children allowed to stay at the hotel?
- A. Yes. Elementary school age and younger children can stay free of charge provided that they share the same bed with an adult. Please note that we do not offer amenities specifically for children.
- Q. How can reservations be cancelled or changed?
- A. Online reservations can be cancelled or changed online. Please call us directly for reservations made by phone.
- Q. Are there any cancellation fees?
- A. Charges apply for cancellations made within one day prior to the check-in date. Please click here for details.